Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Exploration 17: Reflection

Whew! I made it! (Okay, not quite by the end of "summer" but almost...)

This has been one of the best professional development 'classes' I've ever had! It was absolutely wonderful to learn about all of these awesome web tools that I knew nothing about. I may not have mastered them all but at least I now have some idea about them. I would really like to choose one or two and take a class and/or experiment with them to learn more...hopefully something will be offered this year. Now that I've done the initial self-exploration, I think it would be really beneficial to work with someone that knows these tools to try to learn more.

I think my favorite explorations were blogs, flickr, wikis, and google docs. I'd probably really enjoy LibraryThing, too, if I got to know it better. All of the explorations were worthwhile, though, and I am glad that they were all included.

Thank you, Kristin!


No comments: